- Laser Eye Surgery Do you want to see perfectly quickly and painlessly without glasses or contact lenses? Learn more about our vision-enhancing laser surgeries...
- Treating Cataracts Cataract surgery without a waiting list! If you don't want to wait weeks, or months, or just want fast, professional care in a demanding environment, visit our clinic! Learn more about treating cataracts...
- Getting rid of reading glasses Have you been recommended reading glasses but don't want to wear them? You may have been wearing reading glasses for a long time, but would you like to leave? There is a solution! Read more about treatment options...
- Treating Glaucoma Glaucoma is most commonly treated with eye drops, however, thanks to modern medicine, eye drops can be triggered or partially omitted in some cases. Learn more about laser and other surgical treatments for glaucoma...
- Other Services Find out what interventions we do at our clinic in addition to the above...
Why do we think we can offer more than an optometry?
Because we have the full range of vision correction in hand, from making glasses, to excimer laser corneal grinding, to changing the eyepieces with eye-opening surgery.
This is currently the full range of diopter corrections that exist in the world, which also means that we provide a solution for patients who are unfit for excimer laser treatment.
Why we think we can offer more than just an optician?
Because we can help our patients not only by selling glasses but also by providing other therapeutic options on-site.
Because our doctors are the most qualified professionals with ongoing clinical and hospital experience.
Why we think we can offer more than an excimer laser clinic?
Because we are currently using a novel technology that offers one of the most accurate and efficient excimer devices in the world, which is key for safety and ease of recovery.
This German-made device has also won the trust of Alcon, a leading American manufacturer of the most reliable ophthalmic instruments. Moreover, it has also been approved by the FDA – the strictest US federal health agency.
Our ISO 9001 CertificateLink kopieren
Our ophthalmic clinic is CertUnion ISO 9001 certified in the following areas of validity: ophthalmic outpatient care, ophthalmic procedures as part of day surgery, laser eye surgery, and optical services.